1. The user consents to have their data processed on a legal basis.
2. Personal data includes
• Phone number, email address, company name, user data (location, OS type and version, browser type, device type, screen resolution, OS language, IP address, and which links/ads the user clicked to visit this website)
3. Personal data remains exclusively with FITA.
4. The aim of collecting the data is based on legitimate interests in order to ensure that the website is presented most effectively. In addition, it is necessary for further consult services, customer’s actions analysis and advertisement purposes.
5. Data collection is based on the Constitution of the Russian Federation Article 24, Federal law article 6 №152-FL «About personal data».
6. The ways to use personal data includes
• The collection, recording, systematization, storage, refinement, extraction, usage, transmission, blocking, and deletion of the data.
7. The personal data is processed until the customer is not unsubscribed from newsletters. The data processing can be terminated upon request from the customer. Data that is documented on paper is stored based on Federal law №125-FL «About archival affairs in the Russian Federation and other regulatory legal acts in the field of archival affairs and archival storage».
8. The consent can be revoked by the personal data subject or his representative by sending a written statement to the head of the organization or his representative to the address indicated at the beginning of this consent.
9. In case of revoking the personal data of the subject or his representative, the company is entitled to continue processing the personal data without the consent of the subject of personal data if there are grounds specified in paragraphs 2-11 part 1 article 6, part 2 article 10 and part 2 article 11 of the Federal law №152-FL «About personal data» dated July 27th, 2006.
10. This consent is valid all the time until the termination of the processing of personal data specified in paragraphs 7 and 8 of this consent.